Kindly refer to the warranty details applicable for Projectors sold by IT_Hub in India.
If you have any queries, kindly refer to the contact details below.
We request you to review the General Terms & Conditions listed below.
Unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms would have the prescribed meanings:
IT HUB, having its Registered Office at Raviraj Colorado, A3_604, Sr.No.44, Kondhwa, Pune -411048.
Product(s): DLP Mini Projector imported, marketed and sold by IT Hub in India, either directly or through its Authorized Dealers / Authorized Resellers.
Customer: An end-user (a person, firm, company or any other legal entity in India) which purchases the Product(s) from IT Hub or its Authorized Dealers / Authorized Resellers.
Authorized Service Centers (ACS) “Repaireasy.in” – are authorized to repair the product(s) in India region.
Customer Care No: +91 76209 00500
Email Support：[email protected]
(Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 6:00pm)
|Product / Accessories||Replacement Warranty period||Service type|
|24 months from the date of invoice.||Onsite / Carry-in|
|LED Lamp Projector
|24 months from date of purchase whichever is earlier.||Onsite / Carry-in|
|Note: Accessories – Power Adaptor, Remote control carry 24 months warranty.||Onsite / Carry-in|
- IT Hub warrants the product you have purchased from IT Hub or Distributor, reseller, or vendor (Authorized partners) to be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship under normal use. Your sales receipt is your proof of purchase of the product and the warranty period commences as of that date. This warranty extends only to the original purchase and is non-transferable.
- IT Hub does not provide any overseas regional warranty on Projectors.
- During the warranty period as indicated above, IT HUB will, at no additional charge, replace defective parts or products with new parts or serviceable parts or products that are equivalent to new parts or products in performance. All replaced or exchanged parts which are removed under this warranty will become the property of IT HUB.
- Software related faults resulting from incorrect installation of software (except where the software is installed by a manufacturer), the failure of the product to perform any purpose other than its intended purpose and viruses or bugs shall not be considered as product faults.
- It is your responsibility to maintain useable archival back-ups of all data and to reload all software following any maintenance or repair work.
- Parts, products and software not supplied by manufacturer, whether installed or attached to the product are not covered by this product warranty.
- Availability of service and response-time estimates for any given case may vary according to the remoteness or accessibility of product location.
- IT HUB at its option may invalidate this warranty and/or decline a warranty claim if the defect claimed has arisen for any reason other than defective parts or workmanship. Circumstances in which IT HUB may invalidate a warranty claim include but are not limited to the following:
- Accidental damage, misuse, or abuse of the product.
- Use of the product within an improper or inappropriate operating environment; like grounding (earthing) issue, heavy dust; improper shutdown etc.
- Non Genuine consumables were used with the projector.
- The installation, maintenance or usage is not as per manufacturer standards.
- It is defect or damage caused by computer virus attack, natural disaster, and use of third party accessories, optional products or consumables.
- Improper usage not in accordance with product instructions or poor handling by customer
- Unreasonable or excessive use.
- Act of God, fire, flood, act of violence or any similar occurrence.
- Modification of the product that has not been authorized by IT HUB in writing.
- The serial number or warranty seal of the product being removed or defaced.
- The product being serviced or repaired by anyone other than an Authorized Service Center.
- A claim for missing software or accessories not reported within 7 working days after purchase.
- Images burnt into a CRT display as a result of a failure to use power saving or screen savers.
- Changes in the normal settings of the product and Normal wear and tear.
- Any form of physical damages and CID (customer induced defect).
- Warranty support will be applicable for the products imported / marketed by IT HUB only.
**Projector Lamp Warranty Definition and Terms:
- Only Fused Lamp-supported in warranty.
- Dimming of lamp, Breakage or Blasting of the lamp – not supported in warranty.
**Lamp is consumable item its brightness keeps on decreasing with the usage. So dimming is not covered in warranty.
**Dimming: Dimming is a continuous process and it is a natural phenomenon of the projector where brightness of the projector keeps on decreasing with every use.
To obtain warranty service, end user must provide Proof of original purchase receipt or invoice.
DOA (Dead on Arrival) Definition:
For any IT HUB product fails within 7 days from purchase date with the proof of original receipt or invoice, IT HUB will provide Replacement to end users based on the product’s warranty policy after product been verified and certified by Authorized Service Center. Product must be in full packaging & without any physical damage on the product. If the sent in unit is NDF (No Defect Found), IT HUB reserve the right to return the original unit to End User.
|Product||In Warranty Charges
(1st Year of Purchase)
(2nd & 3rd
Year of Purchase)
|Out of Warranty||Part Cost|
|Standard K series DLP Projector||Free of Cost||Rs.500 + Taxes (Per Service)||Rs.750 + Taxes (Per Service)||As per quotation|
|Above charges includes:
1. Home Pick-up & Delivery charges; where Authorized Service Centers are available.
2. Servicing & Diagnosing Charges.
- Customer can call on Customer Care no. +91 76209 00500 or send the product details and customer contact details on [email protected]to log the complaint.
- Carry-in Warranty: End Users are requested to send their products to service center to avail warranty service support.
- On-site Pick up Service: This is available with respect to the product covered by IT HUB On-site Pick up Warranty only and located within local area. On-site pick up service must be scheduled within office hours.
- Preventive Maintenance is not a part of standard warranty support hence consumer should take care of Preventive Maintenance by their own because its requirement is depends on the site condition and environment where the Product is installed and operated. IT HUB will provide onsite support only for breakdown calls during the usage of the products.
- Demo and installation of the Products are not a part of standard warranty support hence no calls will be registered for such requirement. For such requests IT HUB extends telephonic support through our technical Help desk i.e. + 91 76209 00500.
Firmware upgradation in Projectors:
The Firmware updates will be available on www.techoutlet.in service section and will be communicated upon latest release to customers by SMS/Email.
*All prices, products, terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.
Limitation of Liability:
Except for the warranties set forth herein, IT HUB disclaims all other warranties, expressed or implied or statutory, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Any implied warranties that may be imposed by applicable law are limited to the terms of this limited warranty. In no event shall IT HUB be liable for any incidental, special or consequential, damages, including but not limited to loss of business, profits, data or use, whether in an action in contract or tort or based on a warranty, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the product, even if IT HUB had been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If, despite the foregoing limitation, for any reason IT HUB becomes liable to you for damages incurred by you in connection with this agreement, then, the liability of IT HUB will be limited to the amount equal to the invoice amount paid by you to IT HUB or an authorized reseller for the product.
Any disputes arising in connection with this Limited Warranty shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of Pune shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising hereunder.